All group classes are held in Bathurst, NSW.
Sunday (all year): 9:00am and 10:30am
What To Bring to Class
Leash (soft webbed is best)
Waste disposal bags
Treats to reward your dog for its good work! – devon, cabanossi or hard cheese all work well. Cut them into small sizes so they’re easy to swallow.
Water and water bowI
You must provide a current certificate of immunisation prior to commencing classes.
- Your dog relies on you to keep it happy and safe – you are responsible for ensuring your dog is under your control at all times.
- All dogs must be kept on-leash at all times.
- Give your dog time to get used to the other dogs in the class. It can be exciting / scary / aggravating for dogs to suddenly be in a group of dogs they don’t know, and they can misunderstand each other’s intentions. Let them have some space first so they’re settled enough to make friends up close.
- Your dog must be vaccinated to attend classes. A dog that has not had its annual vaccination is a health risk to other dogs, and is more likely to pick up an illness or disease itself. Let’s keep your dog healthy and happy!
- If you have an unspayed female dog and she’s in season, please keep her at home. You’re very welcome to pick up classes again afterwards.