Why bring Your Best Friend to Best Paw Forward?
If you’ve just finished Puppy Pre-School and wondering where to next for you and your dog, or you just want your dog to learn good manners and haven’t been able to get him (or her!) to some classes yet, bringing your dog to Best Paw Forward will help your dog to put its best paw forward into the future with you by:
- Building on the skills it’s already learned at puppy pre-school, and mastering the basics for those who haven’t been able to learn them yet
- Learning more advanced heeling skills to make walks together a pleasure
- Teaching reliable recalls
- Relax around other dogs through group classes
- Helping you and your dog to enjoy learning through play
This is only possible, of course, with your daily commitment to working with your dog to build its good manners and skills.
A few minutes of training, a few times a day, doesn’t take long and quickly becomes something you both look forward to– it can be a lot of fun!
In small class sizes, you and your dog receive personalised attention with professional and supportive tuition, and your dog is encouraged to enjoy learning without feeling overwhelmed.
Our lives are full of commitments. If you can’t make the classes on the day and times they’re offered, your best friend can learn how to put its best paw forward at home with the family. Additional fees apply to home-schooling.
Obedience classes are offered through an 8-week course.